4.28.2008

Name that fish!

I stopped by the pet store today and picked up a new baby fish. She's a fiesty little girl (really tiny) and only about a month old. She's kind of grey colored now but that'll change as she gets older. Her fin and tail have a pretty purple-y, blue-y, green-y sheen, and she has two long blue horizontal stripes running from her nose to her tail. I'll leave it up to y'all--what should I name her???



Leave your answer in the comments section, and I'll pick my top favorites. Then I'll poll y'all to figure out a name for Little Girl!

9 comments:

Allyson said...

Fred.

Anonymous said...

Wanda?

lifeofadancer312 said...

Sheila
Carly
Madeline (Maddy)
Eliza
Phoebe
Sarah
Peaches'n'Cream Fruity Bananachair

(just kidding about that last one)

:)

lifeofadancer312 said...

(I must admit that I just refreshed the page 11 times to be your 8500 blog viewer!!!!!!!!!!)

Monica H said...

In spanish rainbow (for her "pretty purple-y, blue-y, green-y sheen") is arco iris.

I think you should forget the poll and just name her Iris :-)

BTW, your sister is crazy!

The Nanny said...

I have to add in--Boy and Girl suggested Dorie and Goldie, respectively, today.

And D. suggested Shenaynay.

And my mother suggested Sheila.

Anonymous said...

shellie?

Anonymous said...

Emmy? Junie?

The Nanny said...

All right, in the interest of honesty, I already have a name I personally really like. Lucy Carly Shenaynay Grace. (Lucy, because I like the name, Carly in honor of poor Carly who was kicked off American Idol last week, Shenaynay because D. threatened to kick my butt if I didn't put that somewhere in her name, and Grace, because I also love that name.)

FYI--Henrys 1&2 had 4 names, too--they were Ian Henry Frank Oliver I and II.

BUT I am still open to suggestions. I like some of the ones suggested a lot.