3.15.2008

Linky post

I'm about to head out of town for the weekend but first I thought I'd leave y'all with a link-y post filled with Fun Spring Break Favorites!

This may be my favorite AI performance in history.

Silly Charlie. Check this out. (You have to watch til the end.)

Now to me, these sound horrifically disgusting. Have y'all ever tried these? Or even worse yet, these???

Do y'all think we might be a bit paranoid these days?

And last, but certainly not least, this is what I want Max the pupster to be for next Halloween. Now if only I could find it so I could buy it!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Monica H said...

I don't watch AI, but she was good.

"Charlie bit my finga" so cute.

I love chiken in a biscuit. They were my sisters' all time favorite cracker as a child. They taste like a club cracker with chicken bouillon flavoring on them. Never tried bacon crackers- ugh!

And Max would be so freakin' cute as a g-raffe.

lifeofadancer312 said...

"Ouch Charlie! Ooouuccchhh!!"

SO CUTE!

I want to try those crackers...

AND MAX IS GETTING THAT COSTUME AND WEARING IT NO MATTER WHAT!