3.02.2008

I've been tagged!

Monica tagged me (my first! woohoo!) so here goes...

The rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you (see above).
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
Six non-important things about me:

1). I'm 4'11. That's pretty darn short. I've been confused for an 11 year old more than once...and if it weren't for my boobs, I could get into movies and stuff on a child's ticket.

2). I am madly in love with my car. His name is Damien the Wild Stallion, and I don't know why. He's 13 and has almost 360,000 miles on him.

3). On the spur of the moment 6 months ago, I became an ordained minister online. So far, nobody's asked me to do their wedding. Huh.

4). I have had two fish named Henry. I love the name Henry.

5). I would love nothing more than to have a gigantic library in my house--in which I could sit and read all day long.

6). I have all my future kids' names picked out already. They've changed a bit over the years, but I LOVE them!

Okayyyy. In an effort to get certain *coughcough* unnamed people to POST on their blogs, I tag Sidera, Zanzi, and C.!

3 comments:

Monica (H)opeful said...

#3- that's hilarious!

lifeofadancer312 said...

alright... i did it!

and i like number 3 too

and support number 6 as long as one of the names isn't "School"

:)

The Nanny said...

No, "School" is NOT on that list :-)