2.06.2008

testing, testing, one two three...

Sidera and I spent FOREVER figuring the linking thing out. Here's a (bad) cell phone picture of what I see on my "posting page" (ignore the IM with Sidera in the corner):



So I have to do the linking the old-fashioned html-code way. I think we've finally got it figured out. Of course, I don't have anything interesting to link to right now so I'll just send you to google... :-)

Will y'all try the link nonetheless to make sure it works? Thanks!

IT WORKS!

P.S. SIDERA, YOU ARE A GENIUS. THANK YOU.

2 comments:

stellatus sidera said...

ahaha

you're welcome.

brothel spouts.

Monica H said...

Nanny, are you still having to enter the html code every time you link to something?

I thought I had a solution for you, but I need to see the entire screen (the right side).

Email me if you want. I hope I can help.