2.26.2008

Take me out to the balllllgame...



Here's a fun fact y'all didn't know about me--I can keep one of these:



D., Sidera, Zanzi and Tru play on a softball team and I keep the scorebooks during the games. I love it. And lucky me, I don't actually have to participate in the games. I just watch!

We won't mention today's score (though I must say, the team did rally back after rather unfortunate first few innings) but oh. my. gosh. was it cold. Y'all, I'm in the south! It's not supposed to be this cold in almost-March!

Yesterday it was GORGEOUS outside. I actually painted my toenails and wore flip flops. Flip flops, y'all. I was estatic. But today? Noooooo. Mother Nature had decided to make it as frigid as she possibly could. The flip side of keeping the books is that I just stand still most of the time in the dugout...by the end of the game, I could hardly write anything down my fingers were so numb! Right now they're rough and chapped--anybody know of a good hand lotion???

This week has been rather insane business-wise. On top of my admin. ass't. job, here are my afternoons:
*Monday: my new babysitting job. A 14-year-old girl and 11-year-old boy. They fight a LOT, but aren't too difficult otherwise.
*Tuesday: the softball game
*Wednesday: taking Natty to the barn
*Thursday: another softball game
*Friday: new babysitting job. Lord...I have so many kids I don't know what to call them! I'll try to work on that.

And.

Y'all.

Are you ready for this?

My taxes are done.

That's right. Signed, sealed, and delivered to the IRS as of this afternoon. I feel SO relieved. It's over, y'all! Tax season hasn't even begun and it's O-V-E-R for me!

I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight. Ahhhhh.

2 comments:

lifeofadancer312 said...

it was cold today!
i have some really good hand lotion in my room.... just let me know if you need any!

lifeofadancer312 said...

just in case you were wondering.... this week is national no comments week!

expect for your awesome sister

who will comment anyway