2.06.2008

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

SO all of you artsy-fartsy bloggers out there have inspired me. I posted earlier about my...um...talent? in ceramics (which, as we all know, doesn't exist) so I figured it was time to try photography now that I've found my digital camera. I grabbed the pupster and we went for a walk. Here's how it turned out!

This one was of the pupster before we left. I couldn't resist posting it cause he's just so darn cute:


Here are the "nature-y" ones (including Max):






And my personal favorite du jour:


I believe it's a woodpecker feeder with one of those lids on top to keep the squirrels away. I thought it looked cool.

Anyway, I'm running to meet D. for lunch before she goes out of town this afternoon. More later!

4 comments:

Andi said...

I love the water picture!

Sara said...

awesome photos - I grew up with mini dachshunds, they're soooo cute!

lifeofadancer312 said...

the water one is a beast.

Monica (H)opeful said...

Ooh, I love the water ripples the best.