2.28.2008

Hello? Is anybody out there?

In a burst of creative energy, D. and I decided to make mosaics last Sunday. We went to a local place and had a great time. Only problem? My aforementioned lack of creativity...

But let's just say I gave it my best shot.

The result?



It's a funky little peace sign! It's pretty cute, in my humble opinion. I thought I was doing pretty well....until I saw D.'s.

Good lord.

I wish I had a picture to post of hers. It was the most amazing dragonfly--all pretty and neat-edged and tiles-lined-up and made-mine-look-like-a-5-year-old's. In fact, there were actually 5 year olds in the shop whose creations looked better than mine.

BUT I DON'T CARE. I like my funky little peace sign. I'm going right now to find a place to hang it in my room.

3 comments:

Angelle said...

That came out really cute. :)

lifeofadancer312 said...

i think it's cute!

it would look good in the kitchen

Geni said...

I love it no matter how fabulous D's was :) Very nice.
Geni