2.09.2008

Check it out! Change is good!

So I've stepped outside of my blogging comfort-world and made some drastic changes to the blog.

Well...not drastic. I'd say more...amazing?

Look up! Check out the new header! Isn't it SO COOL?!?!? The fabulously and incredibly talented Andi designed it, and I love love love it. She's awesome, y'all. She can design both blogs and headers, and will start out doing them FOR FREE--all you have to do is purchase a kit if you want the whole blog(like $5. Seriously) or images.

I told her a general idea of what I wanted in the header and she came back to me only 2 days later with great suggestions. I asked her to change a few things, and voila--it was done! If y'all are looking for a change for your blog, she's seriously the best. I'm definitely going back to her when I become The (Online) College Student in August. :-)

Anyway, I promise a full post tomorrow. Not much has been going on besides work, work and MORE work! (And the boring administrative assistant work--not nannying. But I do have some interesting anecdotes to share about visiting 9 different retirement homes yesterday. More on that later.) But D. comes home tomorrow from a trip she's been on and I'm SO EXCITED! We recently learned a new game so I am muey excited to challenge her to it. Cause, of course, I'm going to win.

Hopefully this time tomorrow my blog's title will be "VICTORY IS MINE!" followed by the Wicked Witch of the West's evil cackle. Can y'all tell I'm a tad bit competitive?

P.S. Hey guys--I linked TWO different things in this post! I'm a beast!

4 comments:

Andi said...

Thanks a bunch! I'm glad you like it!

lifeofadancer312 said...

It's SO cute!!!

Life ticks on said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thanks for the tip. I have been wanting a makeover for awhile but I am so clueless. go figure I can find out how to correct a problem but not how to get a pretty background on the blog. haha.

lifeofadancer312 said...

I DID IT!!!

I WAS VIEWER NUMBER 5000!

I HAVE A PICTURE OF IT!

I ONLY HAD TO REFRESH THE PAGE 14 TIMES!!!

yay!