2.04.2008

Beef speaks

So today, Feb. 4., is "National Hug a Hungarian Day."

I'm Hungarian.

I expect lots of hugs.

* * * *

In other news, I found a really cool new web site. It's a great concept--check it out: http://ifoundyourcamera.blogspot.com/

* * * *

I don't have a lot to say (as you can tell). The Giants won, woohoo! (HAH, who am I kidding? I know NOTHING about football. I watched the game with D. today and read almost the whole time. Except for watching the commercials. I watch those. Just not the actual game. D. thinks I'm insane.)

* * * *

I took my beloved car to be inspected the other day. As I was sitting in the little office waiting for them to finish, I pulled out my calendar to write something down. The head inspection guy looks at me and asks, "Hey, d'you write diaries for a livin' or somethin'?"

Uhhhhhh...no.

* * * *

My pupster Max has a suspicious lump on his back, towards his butt. My sis and I are slightly worried about it, but it seems to have gone down some over the past day or so. He got a few shots at the vet on Friday so we're hoping it's just from them. Regardless, I'm calling the vet as soon as they open tomorrow.

* * * *

I found my digital camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, my sis did. I lost it over a year and a half ago, right after I got back from Germany. I had uploaded most of the pics but none of the videos, so now that I have them, I'm so excited! Germany was so fun and just gorgeous.

* * * *

I work today for my new family. I suppose I need to give them a name on the blog, huh? Let's just call them the M.'s (I know, it's a lot to keep up with. Sorry, y'all). I'm not taking Natty to the barn (the mom is doing that) so I'm just staying home with Izzy, Bean and Liv (like the nicknames?). They're the younger 3 girls.

* * * *

Yeah...as this post is getting slow-motion L-A-M-E-R by the second, I'm going to head off for now. HOPEFULLY something exciting will happen at the M.'s today so I can post about it. But I'm not hoping TOO hard. Remember what happened last time I wished for that? http://theonlinenannydiaries.blogspot.com/2007/10/well-dear-readers-as-youll-soon-see-i.html#links

* * * *

I really, really need to learn how to link web sites in blogger so that you guys can just click on the underlined word and it'll take you to the site.

* * * *

I'm going to bed now as it's 12:30 a.m. Goodnight!

9 comments:

Monica (H)opeful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nanny said...

Monica, shhhhh. Since I'm public, I took all my name & info out of the blog, so I'm just Nanny :-)

And I'll work on getting some pics up! Thanks for the tip about the linking. I'll give it a shot.

The Nanny said...

Okay, I looked and couldn't find the hyperlink button. Where is it?

Andi said...

((((Hugs))))

The hyperlink button is between the text color symbol and the left text align button when you're composing your post.

The Nanny said...

Okay, I'm officially confused. All I have when I'm composing a post is the ABC (spell check) button, the add-a-picture button, and the preview button...

Andi said...

You are so silly! I just sent you an email...

The Nanny said...

This is weird, weird, weird. Andi just sent me a picture of her "posting page" and it has all sorts of buttons & stuff on it...font, colors, sizes, etc. I don't have any of that! Anybody know what's going on!?!??!

Life ticks on said...

Just want to let you know that bump could be fluid build up from shots. They are like babies. When they get the shots if you dont work them in they can get a bit puffy but they do go down.

The hyperlink button is a little button that looks like a chain link on its side with a little green ball. It is the 3rd button in your Edit Html screen for new posting. You should have b, i then the little earth with a sideways chain link. then grayed out parenthesis and a spellchecker with pics and film upload links after that. I suspect this is the link you have up. If you have the compose button on its totally different.

Tracey R. said...

I'm Hungarian also.