1.10.2008

Where can I buy some of that closure crap?

I saw E. and Mr. R. yesterday.

They were about 25 feet away but I ducked behind some bookshelves so they couldn't see me.

One glimpse of sweet little E. and my heart ached, raw and grieving, for the girls I had practically raised since they were babies.

I need closure. I need to e-mail Mrs. R. back a time that I can drop off the stroller and car seats and say goodbye. I'm going to ask if I can take the girls out for lunch or something, just so I won't have to be in their house. I'll understand if they say no, but I'll try nonetheless.

I'm also writing them a letter. It's hard.

On a lighter note, I may have some good news to share with y'all! I'm waiting for a phone call later today or tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

I have 2 essays, the letter and a TON of work to be doing right now, so I'm going to run. Cross your fingers for good news!

3 comments:

Monica H said...

My fingers are crossed. I hope you are able to meet with the girls to say goodbye. I also hope they'll meet your request to take them out for lunch.

lifeofadancer312 said...

keep us posted!!!

Geni from CA said...

ooh! I'm glad to hear that you have good news! It seems like it's been rough lately. Did you find a new nannying job? Good luck with the school stuff!
Geni