How many of those headlines can I do before they get annoying? Hm. Probably already are.
ANYWAY. A certain unnamed pupster (whose picture appears below) could NOT get comfortable last night to sleep--moving, rolling back and forth, groaning, snuggling up against me and then crawling away--making it very very difficult to sleep. And said unnamed pupster, who is now snuggled up beside me asleep, woke me up RIDICULOUSLY early this morning.
Here is a picture of the guilty party:
What can I do? He's ridiculously cute.
ANYWAY. I found a semi-interesting little survey on someone else's blog so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Wheeee!
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Took a college class, had a full-time job, uhhh...I think that's it. How boring.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
It was probably to eat right and lose weight, which I did, so yay me! And nah, I'm not making any more. Blah.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not that I can think of?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Again, none that I can think of...I am so lucky!
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Ummmm time/motivation to give back to others--i.e., charity work.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Dec. 14, but I can't get in to that here. Someone will know why, though ;-)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduating high school with a fairly good GPA, getting into a good college, and finishing my French class with an A+.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Like I said earlier--not finding/having time to give back to others.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Illness, yeah. I've never really been sick before but this has been the year of sickness! Food poisoning twice, the flu BADLY (and then a reaction to the meds they put me on), nasty throat/chest infections, bronchitis, allergies and more colds than you can count!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Oh goodness. Perhaps bubble gum & crayons to put in my purse to make the girls happy? I don't know, really. I basically only spend my money on necessities & food since I'm saving up for college.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Well, honestly, Mr. & Mrs. R.'s.
14. Where did most of your money go?
GAS. Good lord. I've spent SO much on gas.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing friends/going to D.'s lakehouse!
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Goodness. I have no idea.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder?
Um...about the same?
b) thinner or fatter?
c) richer or poorer?
Richer, but it's all for college.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Wasted time doing nothing on the computer or watching mindless TV.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At my parents' house with them & my little sis.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
The Office or House. Or Scrubs (sorry, D.!).
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don't think so. I mean, I'm passionately upset with my employers, but I wouldn't use the word hate.
24. What was the best book you read?
Oh there were so many! Really great ones? Uhhh Harry Potter book 7 (I'm a nerd, I know), I Capture the Castle, March...it goes on.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The movie Once.
26. What did you want and get?
Another year of happiness and health.
27. What did you want and not get?
Enough free time to spend with friends.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
No clue. I don't see many movies!
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I ain't tellin'--and I went to school. And came home. And that was about it.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More money in my college fund would have taken a big weight off my shoulders.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
I'm a nanny. Or was a nanny. But once a nanny, always a nanny at heart. ANYWAY. Comfortable (I know Stacy & Clinton HATE that word) so that I can get around on the floor in it, and casual. And dark-colored so stains don't show up as easily. :-)
32. What kept you sane?
D. Without question.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Oh god, you REALLY don't want to get me started. I suppose basic human rights (a lot of which that have been taken away) is a big one (& also a big category--there are lots of subcategories), as well as the war, of course, and health insurance. Womens' rights. Lies from the Bush administration. I have to stop myself now or I won't be able to later on...
35. Who did you miss?
My aunt Becky.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
All my AMAZING and FABULOUS blog readers and fellow bloggers! (Props to Monica H.!) :-)
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
99 cents in my college fund is better than 99 cents for So.nic french fries.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.