Sooooo...back home now, in bed. I'm sure that's the most riveting thing you've read all day, huh? :-)
* No news from Mr. & Mrs. R. No e-mail response, phone call, etc. Zip, zilch, nada.
* Partying with your grandparents CAN be fun, especially when they hand out party poppers with cool hats inside.
* Balderdash is a fun game.
* Airplanes make me airsick. Flying today was not fun.
* It was very bizarre flying from a place with tons of snow to where I am now, where there's no snow and it's fairly warm outside!
For the new year, I present 2008 facts about ME. Just kidding, I won't list that many. I'm not even sure there ARE that many. Howsabout 10? Or if I can't even think of that many, 5? (Thanks for the idea, Monica & Monica H.!)
1. My parents first heard my name when a woman shouted it across a gas station to her kid. They liked it. And since my parents are teachers, they wanted a name that none of their students had--so that was it!
2. I know I posted this on Monica H.'s site, but I'll post it here, too. I'm a strict vegetarian who also doesn't eat cheese. I'm not a vegan (I love milk & yogurt and stuff) but just won't eat cheese. This makes finding things to eat challenging. People ask me all the time why I don't just give it up but I'm too stubborn to go back :-)
3. My car is slathered in political bumper stickers.
4. I have an amazing sister (who is sitting right next to me & told me to write that).
5. Max the pupster was rescued from a daschund rescue service. (That's not about me, but oh well.)
6. I have to shower every morning or I can't wake up.
7. I like my coffee strong and pitch black. I can't drink it any other way.
8. My favorite food in the entire world is a salad pizza from a particular restaurant: It's a thin crust pizza with just sauce, no cheese, and a salad on top of it. It's amazing.
9. My walls are a very happy yellow.
10. Sometimes at night, I like to go to the nearest park and swing on the swingsets.
Thank you all for your kind and supportive comments, and also your input. It may sound cliche but I really do love & appreciate my blogger friends!
Here's to an amazing 2008!