1.25.2008

*clears throat* ahem, ahem...


First of all, I have to thank Amy at Life Ticks On for this FABULOUS award. You're so sweet! Secondly, I'd like to thank all my fans. You guys are awesome. All the support, advice...it's priceless, y'all, really. And I need to thank my pupster Max for allowing me to take so many ridiculous pictures of him to post on here. And I have to mention my parents and sister--they're amazing and I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH! Shout-outs to my friends out there, he-eyyyyy! Thank you to the barrista at Star.bucks for the delicious passionfruit lemonade thing that was so yummy yesterday, and to Lula my bird for pooping on my finger last night. I've got to mention everyone over at The Office, I LOVE y'all! OH, and I have to thank the academy...

5 comments:

lifeofadancer312 said...

sniff!!!!
i am so honored that you mentioned me in your blog!

Monica H said...

Oooh! So exciting. This was more exciting than the Grammy's.

Also, I forgot to tell you , but LLBean and Land's End make excellent, warm, inexpensive boots. Lands End is having a sale now!

Monica H said...

Dang it- I meant Golden Globes...

Monica said...

Monica H., how dare you not tell me of this sale!! I thought we were catalog buddies. You wench!

Nanny,, girl you are to funny. I hope you have a license for that wicked sense of humor. "Let me thank the barrista"--girl get out!!!

I love the Office too, ever seen the British version? It's freakin' hilarious.

The Nanny said...

Monica H.--thanks for the head's up about the sale! I tried for hours yesterday at the mall to find boots to no avail, and when I got home, I got on the Land's End site and found the perfect pair. I think I'm going to order them today but I'm worried they won't fit well...we'll see!

And Monica, thank you for the compliments :-) I actually haven't seen the British version but I've always wanted to! I know they show reruns on cable sometimes but I don't have cable :-(