1.21.2008

Baby, when it's cold outsi-ee-iiide

You guys, I don't know how I'm going to survive up north come August.

It's so cold here down south! On another note, I'm about to book a trip up north there with D. in April. (I'm paranoid, I know, but just in case any of y'all are stalkers, I'm not posting the exact city.) She's going to look at some schools and I'm going to try to get to know my way around, seeing as I'll be moving there in 7 months :-)

OKAY. So I'm going to poll y'all to the left about what to do with the R.'s situation. Here's a quick recap:

* You guys remember the back-and-forth stuff we e-mailed while I was visiting my grandparents several weeks ago. If you forgot, scroll down a bit.
* A week and a half after I got back, on a Monday, Mrs. R. e-mailed me a nice, nonchalant e-mail (there's a post about that one too) about getting together to say goodbye to the girls, returning their carseats & stroller. She stressed that we should do it sooner rather than later.
* I replied, politely, that I could go over that Thursday.
* No response.
* Thursday morning, I e-mailed again. I forwarded my last e-mail to them and said that maybe the last e-mail went into their spam filter?
* No response.

It's been almost 5 days since that. Where I'm living ain't that big, so the stroller & carseats are taking up a lot of space. I need to get them out of here, and I really do want to say goodbye to the girls. But I've realized (and come to terms with the fact that) it probably won't happen.

What do you guys think I should do? (Vote to the left.)

P.S. I'M UNPRIVATE!!! WOOHOO!!! At this point, I just don't care about them finding my blog. So yippee for being unprivate!!
P.P.S. #4000 is coming up! Let me know who it is!

2 comments:

d said...

I'M 4000 I'M 4000 I'M 4000 I'M 4000 WOOOHOOO!!!


all skill

Andi said...

I voted to email them again.

Maybe in the email you could casually mention that if they don't reply, you'll drop the items off on their porch on (enter day of the week here)...