12.12.2007

Backstreet's back, all right!



I'M FINISHED WITH MY CLASS!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I took my final exam this morning (the above cartoon will finally clue you guys in on what kind of class I was taking) and I think I did pretty well. I got A's on all my assignments, tests and quizzes and hopefully the exam will be the same! I'll keep you guys posted.

So tomorrow morning...(drumroll please) I DON'T HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY AND RUN TO CLASS. I can actually sleep in. How amazing is that??? It won't last long, though, cause I have a babysitting job Friday morning and on Monday morning I start my new part-time, in desperate need for money for college, job. It's as an administrative assistant and I'll be working about 20 hours a week. The good thing is that I can do it from my house, so I can do it in my jammies! Woohoo!

I have a feeling this'll be me tomorrow morning:



No, that's not me, and no, that's not Max, but you get the drift. My feet aren't QUITE that big. (Wait...is that a man?)

Anyway, I'm off to stay up late and watch TV--I can, because I don't have to wake up early tomorrow! WOOHOO!!!!

Edited to add: A certain unnamed pupster woke me up at 9 a.m. It was a nice sleep in, but not NEARLY as long as I wanted it to be. P.S. Who got 3000???

3 comments:

stellatus sidera said...

i am so jealous.
ugh.

and yes that is a man.
way to be a man.

a;slkjfaklsjdf.

YAY FOR YOU THOUGH!

(2983. dammit)

Monica H said...

enjoy your relaxation time :)

the nanny's sis said...

NOOOO

3004!

awww mannn i missed it!