10.19.2007

Ugh.

I finally went to the dr's yesterday morning after I've been sick--coughing a LOT, runny nose, etc.--for over a month and was diagnosed with really bad bronchitis. Both my nannygirls went to the dr's too yesterday and they were given a clean bill of health (though they were the ones to give me bronchitis in the first place). SO, the dr gave me 3 pills and one inhaler thing to take 2x/day. Wheeeeee!

So I took my meds last night as perscribed, and 4 hrs later woke up feeling intensely nauseated. NOT fun. I was up for several hours during the night feeling just awful--and it happened again this morning. Needless to say, I didn't go to class today. I also called the dr's and left a message describing my symptoms. The nurse returned my call & said that was normal--it would just take me a while to recover.

So! I called in sick today for work and I've spent the better part of the day on the couch watching House reruns on my computer. The dr also advised that I rest a lot this weekend since the bronchitis was so advanced (next week I go in for bloodwork & possibly a chest x-ray).

This also = not great blogs for the next few days :-)

Oh well, if this is what it takes to get better, I'll take it!

2 comments:

Monica H said...

I hope you start to feel better, even if that means no exciting blog entries to read :)

stellatus sidera said...

gross. feel better.
BUT YOU GET TO WATCH HOUSE!
WHICH IS AMAZING!!!!!!
chase, the awesome hot australian guy.
i want him.
theend.