10.09.2007

Today E. and I were driving home from her school and I was listening to N.P.R. and I was grumbling about current political situations and such.

Me (listening to the latest Bush shenanigans): That man is CRAZY.
E. (from the back seat, reading a book and, apparently, listening to what I had to say): Yeah, CRAZY.

*later*

Me (mumbling inarticulatly, uttering profanities under my breath): $(*#&#$ the Bush administration.
E.: What?

Nothing, sweetie. Nanny's just talking to the radio again.

7 comments:

Zanzibar George said...

Wow. Just.
WOW.
Why did I stop reading your blog?
I missed E. crazier than Bush is.
Just wow.
That is like really hilarious.
I love her.
And I love you.
LOVEEE FOR EVERYONE!

The Nanny said...

I don't know, why DID you stop reading my blog???

:-)

I'm glad you're back, though!

Monica H said...

good cover :)

stellatus sidera said...

wow way to influence small children.
iheartjoo.

Sara said...

Kids learn to repeat :0)

LOL

The Nanny said...

you're telling me! :-)

Delilah said...

so...yes