10.01.2007

E., today during lunch: "I eat this apple so I grow big like a FLOWER!"
(Yes, sweet girl, that's right :-)

A. started throwing up today after school. Wheeeeeee.

Hopefully it's only something she ate rather than a stomach bug. I ALWAYS get stomach bugs when A. gets them--so I'm definitely not looking forward to the next few days. I've been washing my hands constantly & chugging water in the hopes that somehow I'll get lucky and not get sick!

(Aaaaaaand I'm getting my flu shot tomorrow!)

Anyway, I don't have a lot of homework tonight so I'm actually going to curl up in bed and watch a movie. Wow...that sounds so delicious...I can't believe I actually get to do it!!!

More tomorrow...
Love, Nanny

1 comment:

C said...

Lets hope you don't get sick and the spread your sickness around your family! :(

Oh, and I am so completly envious that you get to curl up in bed and watch a movie.... i would do anything to be able to do that tonight!