9.23.2007

Today was such a great day! I spent it all with D, and even though we did a lot of homework stuff, we still managed to play games :-)

She beat me at hand and foot TWICE, but I beat her at five crowns and phase ten. We won't talk about gin!

Anyway, my weekend posts are kinda dry, but hopefully tomorrow I'll have some fun kid stories to tell. THE OFFICE PREMIERES THIS WEEK! You KNOW it's a great week with that happening!!!

Hey, where have all my comments gone? (Yes, I AM begging for comments.) I'm just curious to know who's stopping by. So if you've visited, let me know!

Love, Nanny

P.S. Just reread the post. GOD I am pathetic, begging for comments and all... Oh well, I don't care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SUCK AT GIN!!

but...

you r the queen at five crown and phase ten...

...orsoihaveheard...

Delilah said...

i read your blog!! because it is awesome!!

<3

Monica H said...

I love getting comments too, so don't be afraid to stop by :)