9.13.2007

Soooooooo...long story short, nothing exciting happened today. Mr. R. injured himself so he's like bedridden for the next 5 weeks...so now I have THREE kids (A., E., and Mr. R.). Fun, fun, fun! A. & E. were in decent moods. A.'s (daily) tantrum only lasted 1.5 hrs today so it wasn't that bad, and Mrs. R. got the most of it--for once. I must say, I smiled as I heard A. screaming at her...calling her names...hitting her...all the things that happen to me on a daily basis. HOPEFULLY something will happen now--Mrs. R. was pretty appalled.

So!

Life is good tonight.

Wanna hear a joke?

I DO!

(Warning, it's slow-motion L-A-A-A-A-M-E, but it made me giggle, so hear goes.)

George W. Bush is out jogging one morning, notices a little boy on the corner with a box.
Curious, he runs over to the child and says, "What's in the box, kid?"
The little boy says, "Kittens, they're brand new kittens."
George W. laughs and says, "What kind of kittens are they?"
"Republicans," the child says.
"Oh that's cute," George W. says, and he runs off.
A couple of days later George is running with his buddy Dick Cheney and he spies the same boy with his box just ahead.
George W. says to Dick, "You gotta check this out," and they both jog over to the boy with the box.
George W. says, "Look in the box Dick, isn't that cute? Look at those little kittens. Hey kid tell my friend Dick what kind of kittens they are."
The boy replies, "They're Democrats."
"Whoa!", George W. says, "I came by here the other day and you said they were Republicans. What's up?"
"Well," the kid says, "Their eyes are open now."

:-)

Not much else to say for tonight. I have a huge quiz tomorrow in class so wish me luck! (OH! And I get to see D, Sidera and Zanzi tomorrow!!!)

Much love,
The Nanny

2 comments:

Delilah said...

haha

haha

ha
ha
h
a


ahhhh....

Anonymous said...

do you remember that time when i pulled out a chunk of your hair?