9.03.2007

So I've decided to start a blog. You'll have to forgive the typos, misspellings, grammatical errors, etc., even though I'll try my hardest not to have any.

But: I am a nanny. Therefore my blog will be boring. That's almost a guaruntee. (How the heck do you spell guaruntee?) And one or more posts WILL include poop references.

Anyway. Aside from that. I am fully expecting only one person to read this blog, and she knows who she is. She wants to be called D. I myself am The Nanny, my little ones will be A. and E. (And you'll see periods in the middle of words occasionally, to prevent g.oog.lability. Just to let you know.) A. and E. are both under 7 years old and I'm with them every day. I take a class on the side.

And that's about it.

I'll keep this first blog short. I'll try to make tomorrow's more interesting. I think I'm going to take E. to the aquar.ium while A. is at school. I'm fully looking forward to three hours of "Look, E., a fish! Look at the fishy, E.!" E. isn't fully potty-trained, so MAYBE you'll get lucky and hear about a nice pee-pee accident.

Doesn't that just sound fun?

3 comments:

Sara said...

Just blog surfing. I love to meet new bloggers!

Good luck with school and the nanny business. And I think your blog will be just as interesting as any other if not more. Nannies always have the greatest stories to tell.

Nice to meet ya!

Delilah said...

I love your blog!! Nannying is one of the most important, and most difficult, jobs out there. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

love your blog!! A and E sound like quite a handfull. I love stories about nannies. You should make your own nanny diaries movie!