9.12.2007

Me, today:



(In case you can't tell, I'm pulling out my hair in frustration.)

Hello everyone!

First things first, Sara tagged, me, so here goes:

1.) What I was doing ten years ago: September 1997

I was in like 3rd grade...nothing exciting sticks out...

2.) Five years ago: September 2002

I was in 8th grade, applying to high schools and worried about where I'd get in!

3.) One year ago: September 2006

SENIOR in h.s. Yeah baby! Getting ready to apply to college.

4.) Yesterday: September 12, 2007

Work, work, work, work. (See yesterday's blog.)

5.) 5 snacks I enjoy: Tangs, original Goldfish, orange SpongeBob popsicles, grapes&fritos, cherries

6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million: Buy a nice piece of property, a new car, pay off college, buy a large diamond ring...oh, and donate to charity. Of course.

7.) 5 locations I would like to run away to: Germany, London, France, Australia, Africa, New York

8.) 5 bad habits I have: Ummmm...I HAVE no bad habits. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

9.) 5 things I like doing: Playing games, being with D, playing games with D, being with friends and reading

10.) 5 TV shows I like: Scrubs, the Office, Will and Grace, ummmm...Wheel of Fortune? House

11.) 5 things I hate doing: Homework, unloading the dishwasher, cleaning my fish, arguing with people, annnnnd these stupid surveys!

12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment: D, my friends, games, my dog, and my cell phone. (call me shallow. I dare you.)

OKAY!

So. Sweet and docile A. was nice while it lasted. She stayed home from school again for one more day of recovery and was back to her usual self--mean, indignant & spoiled. I love A. dearly, but she's been more than I can handle lately. Her parents refuse to discipline her (or allow me to), so it's not a good situation.

Anybody have any (nonviolent) suggestions?

I think the worst part of it all is E. is starting more and more to copy the worst traits of her big sister, and I honestly don't know what to do with her because my hands are tied. Blah!

To get all of us in a better mood, here's a picture of my puppy:



ISN'T HE ADORABLE???

And a story:

I like to people-watch. You guys can probably tell that from reading my blog. So today at Star.bucks, I watched this big beefy guy (muscly, driving a huge pickup truck) walk in and order. Guess what said Burlyman ordered?

A tall strawberries & creme frapp.u.cino, extra whipped cream.

(And it was definitely for him--he started drinking it right away.) It was a sight to behold, this big beefy macho guy daintily sipping a pink drink. :-)

Anyway, I'll leave you with an E. story from this afternoon. A. was in an appointment and E. and I were in the waiting room. She started the Wiggle and I, of course, jumped into action.

Me: E., do you need to go potty?
E: No, I just have a wedgie.

(Which she proceeds to pick!)

Much love,
The Nanny

6 comments:

Delilah said...

yay for big burly men with the security to drink pink drinks!!!

and who made pink a "girl" color anyways??

alex said...

i miss starbucks. there are no starbucks in about a 10 mile radius. i woud gladly watch a little girl pick her wedgie for a vanilla bean frap right about now...

The Nanny said...

poor milly. and i dont know about the pink thing, delilah. but i like it.

Zanzibar George said...

Ooooh. I svant some Star.bucks. No fairs. And wow. GO MACHO MAN! I SUPPORT YOU! DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMMMMMS.

Er.

Right.

Have been tagged.

So.

Leaving now.
v_v

stellatus sidera said...

ahahahha.
i laughed.
as you can tell from my "ahahahaha."
the end.
ILOVEYOU.

The Nanny said...

I tagged you, Sidara! now get on it!