9.06.2007

Good evening, fellow bloggers/blog readers!

Wanna know the best way to start off a day?

GOING TO THE DENTIST!

And you know what makes that even better???

FINDING OUT YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR WISDOM TEETH REMOVED!

Now, doesn't that just make for a fabulous day? (Actually, my day was pretty good, considering the whole "wisdom teeth removal" conversation that I had VERY early this morning.)

At work:

*the cat, Bob, coughed up a furball on the white sofa. Or tried to. There was a lot of hacking and sputtering and hair flying. Now this is possibly the world's weirdest cat, so I'm a bit hesitant to touch him (or else I would have scooted him off said white couch). I love cats, I really do, but this one is kinda gross. And weird. And doesn't respond when I'm sitting there whispering loudly and in what I think is a firm voice, "BOB NO! NO! Off the couch! BOB NO!" while trying not to wake E. up.

*the girls fought back and forth. The situation alternates from them ganging up on me and trying to kill each other. I'm not sure which situation I like better.

*I got off an hour (60 whole minutes) late. Did I get paid for that? Noooooo. Of COURSE not.

Now I am home, finally, and kicking myself cause I forgot to drop the overdue movies by B.lock.busters. Oh, well. What's another fee on my credit card bill? (Kidding. It sucks. Big time.) And I'm on my way to clean my room.

Oh, I'll leave you with this. It was the funniest part of my day:

A. sneaks up on me while I'm playing with E. She puts (wet, sticky) fingers over my eyes and says "Nanny, don't look."
Oh goodness no no no......"What is it, A.?"
"I peepeed on the floor."
Shitshitshitshitshit..."Where?"
"JUST KIDDING APRIL FOURTH!"

April fourth? Too cute. I didn't have the heart to correct her. :-)

Much love,
The Nanny

2 comments:

stellatus sidera said...

ahahahahahhahahah.
i LOLed for reals.
for sirius.
that's saying something.
IHEARTSYOU.
i think i'm going to do that.
"GUESSWHAT. IPEEPEED."
bahaha.
lovesloves.

Monica H said...

A. is too cute!