9.26.2007

Another funny E. story:

A. has an appointment every Wednesday afternoon, and E. and I hang in what's called "The Family Waiting Room." There were probably 20 people in the room, varying in age from teeny-tiny to grandparents. E. and I were reading a book about a cayote that was chasing innocent farm animals (sounds terrifying but was in fact cute & funny).

Me (in my super-duper nanny-reading voice): And the cayote said "GRRRRRRRRR!" (insert growling noise here) and chased after the PIGGIES! (oink, oink).
E: Don't worry, he not going to get me. I hab rubber soles on my shoes.

??????????

I have NO idea what possessed/inspired that child to say those words, but you know, it sure made me laugh. Along with the other 20 people in the waiting room.

:-)

3 comments:

stellatus sidera said...

ahahahahahaha.
omfg. that is incredible.
something about lightning and coyotes seemed to click with her? lololol.
i need to meet this kid.
you should honestly write (wow... definitely said "right"...) a book about her. and you. and ME. AND OUR AWESOMENESS.
I IS SEEING YOU TOMORROWWW.
hearts galore.

C said...

hahahaha that's so funny!
love to hear stories about A. and E.!
:D

Delilah said...

tell E...


I understand...

if they were wood she wouldn't get very far